This section of the website contains booklets and activities for students to complete at home. The page will be updated every Monday to support students in continuing their learning. Families can help students by referring to the timetable and supporting them with completing the work set.
Access the secondary timetable by clicking here.
Each morning should begin by students completing the morning quiz, which is linked below, as per the timetable
Hegarty Maths will be set using the regular online platform every Monday and Wednesday.
In addition to the work booklets, we also recommend your child continues to read their DEAR book for, at least, one hour a day as they would at school.
Finally, as we know, staying healthy and active is incredibly important for our physical and mental health. At 9am every weekday morning Joe 'The Body Coach' Wicks will be leading online workouts that families can complete at home. Click here to access the YouTube channel.
If your child has any questions regarding the work in the booklet, they can contact their subject teachers using the email addresses provided below:
- Mr Dyke (English) - email@example.com
- Ms Bate (Maths) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Siswick (Science) - email@example.com
- Mr Clough (French) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Sherriff (Geography) - email@example.com
- Mr Rigby (History) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Smith (RE) - email@example.com
- Mrs Fisher (Computing) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Wheeler (Art) - email@example.com
Senior staff can be contacted either by telephone or email:
- Mr Jacobs (Year 7) - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07752296301
- Mr Trueman (Year 8) - email@example.com / 07541847089
- Ms Sadgrove - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07851049326
- Mrs Brookshaw - email@example.com
Y7 Morning Quiz
Easter Holiday Activities
Extra Resources for All
Below are a number of links that will support families with keeping students safe online, whilst they are learning at home. If you are concerned about anything that happens online including trolling, bullying, inappropriate contact or peer on peer abuse, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain rescue will continue to support students throughout the period of school closure. There are a number of links, which may prove useful for families and students at this time: