The resources on this page are designed to support your child in accessing their learning from home should they be required to self-isolate due to COVID-19. If you would like any support with accessing the remote learning, please contact school.
Students will not be required to log in to any live lessons, instead we have prepared pre-recorded videos for all lessons across the curriculum. We have sequenced content in line with lessons that students would be completing in school so that students do not miss out on learning. Please see the downloads section below for current learning for your year group.
For EYFS, please upload the learning that your child is completing via Tapestry.
For Year 1 to Year 4, please send any photos of written work to the relevant class email:
- Liverpool - email@example.com
- Loughborough - firstname.lastname@example.org
- York - email@example.com
- Derby - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queen Mary - email@example.com
- Warwick - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nottingham - email@example.com
Year 4 Multiplication Practice
- Students in the Secondary phase should follow their normal timetable that can be found in their planner
- At the correct time for each lesson load Teams (either using the application or by going to office.com)
- Click into the class
- In the general tab click join meeting
- Wear headphones during the lesson to allow you to focus on the learning
- Engage in the lesson as normal using your booklet and any resources you need
- At the end of the lesson, take a picture of your work and email it to your class teacher