Teacher of Science
Salary: MPS including NQT / UPS
Closing Date: 10.02.2020
Why choose Dixons Trinity Chapeltown?
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Focus on feedback NOT marking
- No off-the-shelf strategies; weekly coaching
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Schemes of work fully resourced and ready
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of hard work, trust and fairness and completely committed to our mission: the academy will ensure that all students succeed at university (or a real alternative), thrive in a top job and have a great life.
Full details including the complete advert, job description, person specification and application form can be found below. Or, call the academy on 0113 4685100 and speak to Natalie Brookshaw, Secondary Principal, to discuss the role further.
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.