Here are the results from Dixons Trinity Academy, Bradford, and Dixons Music Primary - the schools that have inspired Trinity Chapeltown.
Dixons Trinity Academy
This summer, Dixons Trinity was the highest performing state school in Bradford and Leeds:
- +1.25 Progress 8 (+1.39 for disadvantaged students)
- 70% of students achieved a strong pass in English and mathematics combined (grade 5+; equivalent to a high C and low B on the old grading system)
- 49% achieved a strong pass in the EBacc (grade 5+)
- 37% of all grades were 7 / A or above
- 15% of students achieved at least one grade 9
- 55% of students achieved top grades (7 / 8 / 9; equivalent to A or above) in English
- The average grade achieved by a student at Trinity was a B
- 100% are proud to be a Dixons Trinity student
- 100% of parents recommend the school
Well done Team Trinity: all families, all students and all staff!
Dixons Music Primary
- 100% of students enjoy school
- 99% of parents recommend the school
- 91% of Year 1 students met the phonics screening check standard (10% above the national figures)
- 77% of Year R students achieved a Good Level of Development (8% above national figures)
- 70% of Year 2 students achieved the national standard in Reading, Writing and Maths combined (10% above national figures)
Well done Team DMP: all families, all students and all staff!